Group Health Insurance
Create tailored healthcare solutions for your company’s employees.
ABOUT GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE
Flexible Health Insurance For Every Business.
With the cost of healthcare and hospitalization constantly on the rise, an employee’s sudden medical emergency can heavily impact your business operations and leave you with financial worries. A great way to ensure your team is always healthy and happy is to offer them one of the best company benefits: self-funded health insurance.
Compared to fully-insured health insurance plans, self-funded health insurance is more flexible. It allows employers to have better control over their plan structure and make certain it meets their unique business needs. Companies who opt to self-fund their health insurance can also save more dollars because instead of paying a fixed premium, they will only pay for the expenses as employees incur them.
If you’re unsure whether a self-funded group health insurance is right for your business or not, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to improve the well-being of your employees without spending too much?
- Do you want to be involved in the design and creation of your team’s health plans?
- Do you want full access to quality reporting so you can come up with better decisions?
- Does your business have good cash flow?
Contact Homan’s Insurance today to learn more about self-funded health insurance and other health insurance products or to see if a self-funded insurance plan is an ideal choice for your Ohio company.
BENEFITS OF SELF-FUNDED HEALTH INSURANCE
Enjoy Lower Healthcare Expenses.
Self-funded health insurance may not be the traditional insurance we all know and love, but switching to this type of plan can still be a smart move for your business. Here are some benefits of the self-insurance option:
- Self-funded health insurance allows employers to customize their plans. You can choose the specific coverage or programs you want to offer based on your employees’ healthcare needs rather than purchase a one-size-fits-all policy from a health insurance company.
- Besides the flexibility in plan coverage, self-insured employers are also free to contract with any healthcare provider they want.
- Self-funded health insurance gives businesses more control over their expenses since they will never overpay on a fixed monthly premium.
- Given that employers will only pay for their employees’ healthcare expenses, the business can improve its cash flow and free up some assets.
- Self-funded health insurance saves employers from high taxes and regulations.
WHY CHOOSE US
Homan's Insurance Makes Self-Funded
Health Plans Easier To Navigate.
Health insurance is a fantastic benefit in the workplace. But it isn’t very easy to maneuver, especially if your business prefers the self-funded option more. Our goal at Homan’s Insurance is to help you get insured in the simplest and most convenient way possible. We are experts in group health insurance and self-funded health plans and have been offering this type of policy for over 20 years. Whether you’re a small business or a large company in Ohio, we are ready to guide you through the ins and outs of self-funded insurance and help you determine the right coverage for your business and your employees.
If you’re interested in individual and traditional health insurance, Homan’s Insurance can also give you a hand. We will discuss the advantages and risks of both fully insured and self-funded plans so you can easily decide which one is best for your business. Just let us know what you’re looking for, and we will reach out to the best health insurance companies or reinsurers on the market and get you the best quote.